- Regular 1.5 volt Battery replacement - Starting at $10.00
- Lithium 3 volt Battery replacement - Starting at $15.00
- Reattach Watch band with a spring bar - Starting at $3.00
- Watch bracelet adjustment 1 side - Starting at $10.00
- Watch bracelet adjustment 2 sides - Starting at $15.00
- Watch Overhauls - Starting at $85.00
- Movement replacement on Japanese and Chinese Quartz - Starting at $45.00
- Basic Watch Tune-up - Starting at $25.00. Includes removing the movement replacing battery, replacing and lubricating watch back gasket, Cleaning (and polishing if not plated) outside case and bracelet.
- Deluxe Watch Tune-up - Starting at $79.95. Our full service for mechanical watches consists of the disassembly and overhaul of the movement with an examination of all parts. We replace damaged or worn parts and re-seal water-resistant cases. Each of its parts are placed in special chemical solutions that dissolve dirt, dust, and emulsify any dried out oils. When the watch is reassembled, special oils are applied to lubricate all essential parts. We recommend that a general overhaul be performed every three years and that all water-resistant watches be tested once a year for case tightness. In addition, bracelet watch bands are polished and thoroughly cleaned.
Call our store at 703-580-8880 for more watch services that we offer.